Tommy Middaugh Travel To Go Vice President knows that each and every vacation should be an unforgettable experience and that there are many things that go into making the perfect trip. Once you have your destination and have made your arrangements, it is time to pack. Packing can be a challenging process when you want to make sure that you get everything you need on your trip without overdoing it. To make sure that you can accomplish this on your next trip, here are a couple of great tips.
- Know What To Pack: A great tip to consider is to look into creating a check list of items that will help you select the right pieces for your travel needs. Without a list, you’re going to be putting away a great deal of things that you may not need or you’re not going to use. If you have to, write it down on a piece of paper and manually check things off as you pack them. Don’t just throw things into your luggage, it’s not going to be helpful at all. Take time, and get a good list going. Make sure that you leave any unneeded items at home.
- Vacuum Packing: For those that want to maximize space, look at using vacuum packed compression options. You’ll find these in most big box retailers and you can pack clothing tight and remove the air. These will allow you to not only take more clothing, but will also allow for better and easier organization. It’s by far one of the easiest and cost effective methods of getting more room out of your luggage. Tommy Middaugh Travel To Go Vice President knows that creative tips like these will make travel this fall easy!
Tommy Middaugh Travel To Go knows that the Disney Parks all over the world aim to bring fun and enjoyment to families and individuals of all ages and interests. They do so by offering a wide variety of experiences through all of their different parks from amusement rides in Disneyland to experiences with nature in Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Epcot in the Walt Disney World Resort is one of these unique experiences. This theme park highlights technology and international culture and has attractions to showcase these. This is a must stop for travelers to Orlando, Florida and will surely bring some unique adventure to your travels.
Located in Orlando, the theme park capital of the world, Universal Studios Florida is a great place for fun and adventure, especially for families with older kids who will appreciate some of the intense rides that the park is home to. The park has attractions themed around some of the most successful films and televisions shows of all time, including Harry Potter, Jurassic Park, Jaws, The Mummy, The Simpsons, Shrek, Despicable Me, and Transformers among many many others.
Tommy Middaugh Travel To Go knows that these will bring you and your family fun and adventure and recommends a trip to Universal Studios Florida this summer!
Tommy Middaugh Travel To Go thinks that Washing D.C. is a great site to visit. The Capital of the United States of America, the district is full of American history that will fill the minds and hearts of anyone interested in this wonderful country. That being said, D.C., like any other popular tourist site, can be difficult to navigate. Here are some tips from Tommy Middaugh Travel To Go to help you on your next trip to Washington D.C.
- Find it free: Many of the most memorable and worthwhile sights to see in Washington are free, including memorials, cemeteries, and museums. With just a little research, you can fil your whole vacation worth of activities without ever having to open your wallet.
- Plan for special attractions: While many of the sites in D.C. are free and easy to access, some, like the White House tours, require a bit more effort to join in on for security reasons. Know ahead of time where you want to go and which sites need the extra effort and make sure that you follow whatever steps are needed to visit these sites.
- Don’t go in the summertime: Summer in D.C. can be a bit hot and humid, and since many of the sites in D.C. are outdoors, Tommy Middaugh Travel To Go advises going earlier or later in the year during the cooler months when being outside will not turn you into a sweaty mess and drive you back to your hotel early.
Hollywood is the land of glitz, glam and all that entertains the world. From its location in the heart of greater Los Angeles, Hollywood attracts talent and visitors from around the world. Tommy Middaugh Travel To Go knows that whether you want to see a movie in the world famous Chinese Theatre or stroll down the Walk of Fame, Hollywood allows visitors to share in the everyday experience of where fame is born. A guided tour is an excellent way to get the best view of the city and allows visitors to take in some of the more popular attractions. With so much talent hard at work creating entertainment for the world, their palates are always in need of great food. Dining opportunities abound throughout the city and with world famous chefs vying for attention their food masterpieces will satisfy any craving. Sit down and enjoy some of the world famous cuisine. You never know, you may find yourself sitting next to George Clooney.
Walk of Fame
This sidewalk is one of the most popular and famous walks in the world. Celebrating the film careers of the most famous Hollywood stars, the sidewalk features their individual legacy enshrined in the city where they became known. Walk among the stars and find your favorite muse, entertainer or personality and dream of the glamour. A full listing of all entertainers represented on the Walk of Fame can be found here: http://www.walkoffame.com/starfinder
The Hollywood Sign
Tommy Middaugh Travel To Go highlights that as one of the most photographed landmarks in all of California, the Hollywood sign stands watch over the city from high in the hills. A symbol of the glamour and prosperity of Hollywood and the United States, the clean design of this larger than life structure is a site to behold. The sign has inspired actors and entertainers for years and may even inspire you to explore your famous side.